In this episode Chad Carr, MD, a cardiologist from Northwest Regional Heart and Vascular stops by to talk about Heart failure. He explains what heart failure is, what can cause it and how it’s diagnosed and treated.
In this Episode
- CJ Anderson
- Chad Carr, MD
During the conversation you’ll learn:
- What the term “heart failure” means.
- Types of heart failure and their causes.
- How heart failure is diagnosed and treated.
- How you can affect your risk for heart failure.
- Northwest Regional Heart and Vascular
- What do you know about Afib? (podcast)
- No pressure blood pressure solutions (podcast)
- American Heart Association (podcast)
- A Heart for Terri (podcast)
- Eating for Heart Health (podcast)
Author: LivingWell PDX Blog
Adventist Health is committed to creating a healthier Portland community.