Debra Johnson is a board certified family and pediatric nurse practitioner who loves helping patients and families optimize their health and lifestyle. One of Adventist Health’s newest providers, her interest in healthcare began while growing up in the rural hospital her parents built and ran in the Philippines. In this episode she shares some of that story.
Subscribe on iTunes
- CJ Anderson
- Debra Johnson, MS, RN, CPNP, FNP-C
- Gresham Station Clinic
- The Freshman 15 and more: 15 Health Tips for Your New College Student
- Get your kids thinking healthy this school year
- Plant Pure Nation: The Film (special screening)
- Celebration of Thanksgiving
Author: LivingWell PDX Blog
Adventist Health is committed to creating a healthier Portland community.